Paraben and phthalate free
Our Castile Soaps
- Very mild, moisturizing and versatile for everyday use as a body wash, facial cleanser, shampoo, and bath soak.
- Originating from Castile, Spain, soaps are vegetable based, containing no animal fat. They are natural and biodegradable, perfect for consumers who care about the environment.
- Castile Soap contains olive oil, giving it natural healing properties and the ability to attract moisture and hold it close to the skin to form a breathable layer that prevents moisture loss.
- Dr. Woods Castile Soap does not contain any harsh detergents that can strip away skin’s natural moisture. The Vitamin E rich lather leaves skin feeling naturally soft and clean.
- Dr. Woods is eco-friendly and ideal for guilt free camping and laundry.
- Five fragrances – Peppermint, Almond, Tea Tree, Lavender and Baby Mild.
- Three sizes – 8 oz., 16 oz. and 32 oz.
- Shea Vision provides the wonderful addition of Organic Shea Butter to Dr. Woods Castile and Black Castile Soaps.
- Shea Butter is nature’s hidden secret for beautiful skin. Once a year in the African Savannah, the Mangifolia tree gives up its fruit known as the karite or the shea nut. After being hand picked, the shea nuts are boiled to extract their treasure, Shea Butter.
- Shea Butter is an ultra moisturizer that penetrates and revitalizes skin. Shea Butter naturally contains vitamins A and E, essential elements that give skin the balance it needs for improved elasticity and to combat dryness.
- Sizes – 8 oz., 16 oz. and 32 oz.
- Peppermint, Almond, Tea Tree, Lavender and Baby Mild
- Shea butter and vitamin E are nourishing anti-oxidants to promote natural skin repair.
This bar was my absolute favorite scent, Red Currant Clove…mmm! It also left my skin very moisturized and lovely! This is definitely my current go to bar of soap!
I loved that they threw in a bar for babies! ( thank you, guys! ) As most of you know, I have a recently turned one year old son, August! He has sensitive skin like his Mommy, so this was absolutely perfect for him!
Here he is super dirty from dinner and just put in the bathtub…notice he doesn’t look to happy with me for putting him in the tub 😉 But he gets happier once he starts playing with all of the bottles and Dr Woods bar of soap 😉
He had a ton of fun playing with the slippery bar of soap…in the past he has usually just used body washes, so this was a fun experience for him 😉 After we were done playing we washed his entire body with this bar of Unscented Baby Mild Castile soap, we even washed his tiny bits of hair with it! He was left moisturized and again, smelled of castile, which I adore. ( I sniffed him a few times, I admit it! )
I give Dr Woods a 10/10! I really loved everything about their products…from the packaging to the wonderful ingredients they use ( All Things Good! ). They will definitely be a new standby in our household, and I hope that I we get the opportunity to try even more of their wonderful products in the future!
I was given these products to try out at no cost to me, however, these opinions are 100 percent my own.