PureCare Cleaning Supplies + Giveaway!!
I feel like a broken record saying it, but for those of you who do not know I super love natural non scary products, and try my very best to keep the bad stuff out of my home! I struggled for such a long time trying to find natural safe cleaners in my local stores, and finally realized I was best off finding them online…that’s where PureCare comes in! I was recommend to check out their site by a few friends, and PureCare so graciously agreed to send me a few products to try out in our home! What they sent me was their MegaCare 4 in 1 kit…the 4 in 1 kit includes * PureCare All-Purpose Cleaner Lemongrass Vetiver 32oz * PureCare Glass Cleaner Eucalyptus Clove Cedar 32oz * PureCare Bathroom Cleaner Eucalyptus Clove Cedar 32oz * PureCare Dish Soap 32oz * Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (lime green) * Insulated Shopping Tote (lime green). We use these products in our home for several week, and have I have to admit…I am in love! They clean so so well, the bathroom cleaner got my tub sparkling, the dish soap and the all purpose cleaner cut the grease SO well in my kitchen ( that’s a big problem for us usually ) and the glass cleaner was totally streak free—especially using the microfiber cloth! The products smell so much better than normal cleaners, everyone in my household commented on it the first time I used the products…they wouldn’t believe it! We also have been getting use out of the insulated shopping tote! I shop at Aldi quite a bit, and we always take our own bags…it’s just super nice having an insulated zip up bag that holds sooo much! Now I don’t have to worry quite as much about my gelato ;);)
Here is some info on each product that comes with the kit :
32 oz Dish soap in refreshing mint : Pure Care’s all-natural, concentrated detergent delivers maximum cleaning power without leaving a harsh, toxic chemical residue on dishes and kitchen surfaces. Pure Care Natural Nontoxic Dish Soap spotlessly cleans pots, pans, dishes, glassware, and utensils with all-natural grease cutting technology. Infused with essential oils and naturally scented, our nontoxic formula is both safe for skin and gentle on hands. So, you can safely wash the dishes without protective gloves. Safe for your family and the environment, with Pure Care Natural Nontoxic Dish Soap, you do not need worry about what is going down the drain and can trust your kitchen to be free from toxins, safe for food preparation, and a place where you can enjoy every bite.
32 oz eucalyptus clove cedar bathroom cleaner : Turn your bathroom into your own personal spa retreat with the divine scent of refreshing eucalyptus entwined with the sensuous aromas of clove and cedar. Designed to safely clean all bathroom surfaces, our non-corrosive, natural Pure Care Bathroom Cleaner effortlessly removes calcium, magnesium, rust, mold, mildew, and hard water deposits from porcelain, chrome, and other bathroom surfaces. Gentle on metal fixtures, sinks, faucets, bowls, walls, floors, and grout, Pure Care Bathroom Cleaner is also safe for you and your family, pets, and the planet. Pure Care Bathroom Cleaner will leave your bathroom sparkling, clean, and fresh, creating a soothing environment where you can recharge and refresh.
32 oz Lemongrass all purpose cleaner : A natural alternative to the all-purpose cleaners filled with harsh, toxic chemicals you find on most store shelves, Pure Care All-Purpose Cleaner features a safe, nontoxic, and environmentally-friendly formulation that works! Designed to effectively lift dirt and stains from almost any non-porous surface like walls, woodwork, laminate, linoleum, tile, and wood floors, Pure Care All-Purpose Cleaner works quickly, saving you time and labor. Most importantly, Pure Care All-Purpose Cleaner’s nontoxic formulation is safe for your family, pets, and the environment. Infused with essential oils, Pure Care All-Purpose Cleaner will leave your home spotless and smelling fresh.
32 oz eucalyptus clove cedar glass cleaner : Free from harmful volatile organic compounds (VOCs), Pure Care’s glass cleaner provides a safe alternative to traditional glass cleaners which contain several toxic chemicals. Pure Care Glass Cleaner effectively removes streaks, smudges, hand prints, and other messes from hard surfaces like glass, mirrors, metal, chrome, plastic, fiberglass, and plexiglass, leaving the surfaces in your home streak-free and shining. Infused with essential oils, each spray of Pure Care Glass Cleaner fills the air with a soothing safe-to-breathe scent.
- “Find below just a few examples, how some of these harsh chemicals can injure your health while using the most common household cleaners.
- Glycol Ethers are commonly used as the solvents of the cleaning products, liquid soaps and cosmetics. According to the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency), a long-term exposure of the glycol ethers may cause fatigue, nausea, tremor and anemia. A higher level of the exposure may result in the damage of your liver and kidney.
- Ammonia is widely used as one of the ingredients of the glass cleaners. When the ammonia containing cleaner is sprayed on the surface, it rises and usually dissipates. However, in the areas of a higher humidity, ammonia gas becomes heavier than the air and may stay on a surface for a long time. When a person gets exposed to ammonia, it immediately comes in the contact with the moisture of the skin, eyes, or nose and forms ammonium hydroxide. Ammonium hydroxide is known as causing a cellular destruction that turns into further damages. Children usually have a greater risk of the exposure to ammonia than the adults, due to their height, as the higher concentration of ammonia is usually found near the ground. According to New York State Department of Health, ammonia may cause immediate burning of the nose, throat and respiratory tract while inhaled, and may even result in the respiratory distress or failure. If ammonia comes in the contact with the skin or eyes, it causes immediate irritation and at a higher level may result in the severe injury and burns.
- Chlorine is a well-known disinfectant and bleaching chemical used in the household cleaners as well as in our tap water. Although the EPA does not classify chlorine as a potential carcinogen, it can start causing harm to our bodies within seconds after the exposure. The most common effects are the irritation of the eyes and skin, cough, chest tightness, sore throat and breathing difficulties.
- Formaldehyde is a chemical used in lots of building materials and brands of conventional cleaning products. It is classified as volatile organic compound (VOC) that becomes a gas at a room temperature. As a result, cleaning products made with formaldehyde, release the gas into the air. The most well-known side effects of formaldehyde are the irritation of the eyes, noses and throat, coughing, dizziness, nausea and headaches. The long-term exposure of the products containing formaldehyde is still under research. EPA classifies formaldehyde as a probable human carcinogen. Some researches associated the exposure of the formaldehyde with the certain types of the cancer, such as nose or throat cancer.”
I absolutely love these products and am sooo glad that I found this company after searching for so long for something that works for us! If you are interested in trying these wonderful products out for yourself you can find them here : http://purecarehome.com/ and here : https://www.facebook.com/purecarecleaners
PureCare has soooo graciously offered to send one of you the same kit that they sent me! Yay! You must be 18+, a resident of the US, a fan of PureCares facebook ( tell them I sent you! ), and a fan on my facebook page as well! Please comment on my facebook post or in the comment section below and let me know you have completed these activities! This contest will end on October 5th, 2014. Good luck!